You must be aware of online reputation management (ORM), but there are many misconceptions about it floating around. Some businesses assume that it’s all about monitoring a company’s social media accounts, others believe it involves public relations, and some have never heard of it and have no idea what it can do for a business.
Fundamentally, Online Reputation Management is exactly what it sounds like: observing and influencing feedback about your Business on Digital Channels. This includes rating/reviews across a Wide range of online platforms, Including
1. Social Networks (Facebook etc)
2. Search Engines (Google,etc)
3. Review sites (Yelp,Tripadvisor Etc)
If you want to build a brand, first build a good relationship with customers. If companies don’t manage their brands’ online reputation from time to time, they will be out of their niche industry.
Presently, the ongoing crisis COVID-19 is in its peak, companies must take a break from making profits and put efforts on other new avenues to stabilize ROI.
Why Online Reputation Management Is So Important?
The Internet gives people a platform to voice their opinions in a way they’ve never had. This includes posting good and bad reviews. No matter how good your business is, you simply won't be able to please everyone. When you get negative reviews, you must address them in a professional and courteous manner, and this can be difficult if your products or company are being attacked.
Since 84 percent of people trust online reviews as much as recommendations from their friends, it’s extremely important that you quickly manage any bad reviews or comments.
How to Tackle Online Reputation Management
There is a structured ORM Process that Can Help Every Brand. It includes these four Broad Elements
1. Determine which Platforms Consumers use to evaluate /Review your Business and understand which have the most influence on your audiences.
2. Ensure that you have an active account on Each key Platform, control the page for your Business and Understand the channel’s Policies.
3. Go through all Existing Reviews, flag those that appear to be spam, and Respond to any issues that may have been raised.
4.Create an on-going process-once a week at minium-for monitoring new feedbacks, addressing reviews and flagging spam.
Ultimately Online Reputation Management involves Commitment and expertise. That May Sound Daunting,but it’s absolutely worth it-the pay off for Businesses of all sizes can be Huge.
Create your free Webpage Join Now